In dentistry, a veneer is a thin layer of restorative material placed over a tooth surface, either to improve the aesthetics and strength of the tooth, or to replace the decayed or weakened structure of the tooth.
Benefits of Veneers
- Aesthetic ceramic and resin-based veneers are expertly crafted to look like natural teeth
- Veneers are stain resistant
- Strengthen, protect and enhance the appearance of your smile
- We design the shape and colour of the veneer in partnership with you,
so you’re 100% happy with the result
Porcelain Veneers may be used to correct:
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Stained or discoloured teeth
Multiple veneers can: close spaces, lengthen teeth that have been shortened by wear, make your teeth appear straight; and provide a uniform colour, shape and symmetry.
For further information on how Select Smiles Dental can create the smile you deserve contact us today.